neoRUS Infant T-Piece Resuscitator
|Size||160mm x 90mm x 200mm|
|Power Source||Pneumatically Driven|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
is an easy to use, manually operated, gas-powered device, designed to provide breaths at a set flow with consistent PIP (Peak Inspiratory Pressure) and PEEP (Positive End Expiratory Pressure) to infants. It is suitable for labour rooms, post-natal wards, operating rooms, special care, baby units and neonatal intensive care units.Features:
- Easy to Use & Versatile: The experience, training, concentration and fatigue level of the operator do not affect the pressure delivered.
- Flexibility in Operation: neoRUS can accept and deliver oxygen concentrations from 21% ~ 100%, using any type of Air/O2 Mixer. The T-Piece Circuit can be connected to infant resuscitation masks OR endotracheal tubes
- PIP Control: Easy-to-grip knob for adjustment of exact Peak Inspiratory Pressure (PIP)
- Accurate & Reliable: The pressure gauge with fast acting needle, provides constant reassurance of mask seal and delivered PIP & PEEP
- Alternate Temporary Respiratory Support: Consistent PEEP can be delivered to assist with breathing during transport OR ventilator circuit change.
- Convenient Mounting Options: A range of mounting options are available for bed, pole setup.
- Item Code: NPR1
- Production Capacity: 250
- Delivery Time: 3 Days
- Packaging Details: 1 Unit / Box